I feel like shit. Inadequate, medicore, disappointed. Not just in myself but in the people whom I expect to be there for me. Of course their busy-ness cannot be faulted or be considered a crime but there just seems to be a feeling of abandonment-from certain people but I assure you I don't blame anyone (well maybe a bit but who doesn't sometimes-yes, I'm grateful for my friends but I wish I was as appreciated as I appreciate them). I certainly don't write this in any relation to anyone nor hope any offence to be taken but the mind is at a rather low level at the moment. Hope it goes away soon, as of yet it hasn't since the start a few days ago from last week, and it better go away soon because the torrent of emotions welling up inside is no cause for celebration.
This seems too carefully worded to convey the real feelings. The words should simply be "FUCK THIS" because I hate feeling this way. I need prozac or something. Or at least some form of understanding. With my luck, some of you are going to feel insulted. I hope you don't. Because it really isn't anyone's fault. I can't understand myself why I feel like this.